2 - 4.5 Bedrooms
Est. Compl. Summer 2023
1372 - 2089 SqFt
Baycrest West is a new townhouse development by Woodbridge Homes currently in preconstruction at 3489 Baycrest Avenue, Coquitlam. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Baycrest West has a total of 24 units. Sizes range from 1372 to 2089 square feet.
BBQ area with Picnic tables
Children`s Play Area
Discover Woodbridge Homes’ newest community perfectly situated on the trail-covered ridges of Burke Mountain.
Where nature and necessity meet.
An urban community in a mountainside setting. Set at the base of Burke Mountain, Baycrest West is a collection of 24 two- to five-bedroom townhomes designed with liveability and balance in mind.
Features & Finishes
BAYCREST WEST HIGHLIGHTS
• 24 two-, three-, and four-bedroom townhomes, from 1,360 to 2,083 sq. ft.
• A beautiful natural setting surrounded by trails, parks, and outdoor community amenities
• Expansive windows that welcome natural light into the home
• Thoughtful kitchens with oversized drawers, corner cabinet organizers and open shelving for maximized storage
• Vaulted ceilings in all principal bedrooms
• Double sinks in ensuite bathrooms with lots of counter space
• Spacious two-car garages with side-by-side or tandem parking and automatic garage door openers
SETTING & EXTERIORS
• Developed by Woodbridge Homes—an established developer with over 25 years of experience building homes in BC
• Designed by Ciccozzi Architecture
• Fenced yards with ample room to play and enjoy the beautiful setting
• Quality exterior materials including Hardie panels and cottage-style shake Hardie panels on select streetside homes
• Large driveways for additional car parking in select homes
• Surrounded by great biking trails and walking paths
• All homes outfitted with an EV ready junction box
This morning, the Bank of Canada has announced that they have increased its key interest rate by 0.25%. Therefore, for those who have a variable rate credit product, payments may increase by approximately $11.77 for every $100,000.00 loan.
The current invasion of Ukraine by Russia is a large factor causing uncertainty. Oil prices have increased, adding to inflation around the world.
Canada's economic growth was very strong in the fourth quarter of 2021, at 6.7%. This is much stronger than what the Bank has predicted, hence the high inflation.
The recovery from Omicron is happening quicker than expected, and so consumer spending should increase as public health restrictions are lifting. Housing market activity is also elevated, adding more pressure to housing prices. However, there is still some uncertainty as there could be another variant.
Omicron is expected to be less severe than previous waves, so economic growth will remain healthy over the near future.
Inflation is currently at 5.1%, well above the bank's target rate of 2%. The invasion of Ukraine is putting further upward prices for energy and food-related commodities. Elevated inflation increases the risk that longer run inflation could also drift upwards. The bank plans to use monetary tools to return inflation to 2%, by increasing rates and implementing quantitative tightening.
Welcome to NUVO in Metrotown
Want to live or invest in Metrotown? Nuvo is offering some of the lowest prices in the Metrotown/ Brentwood area compared to other presale properties!
This 44 story project will have 358 units ranging from studios - townhomes. Incredible location right across from skytrain, Central Park, dining and shopping! Over 7000+ sqft of amenity space including fitness centre, sauna, games room, multiple lounges, bbq area, play area and more!
As the best VIP group, our guests will get up to 3% off their unit and exclusive assignment rates. Deposit only 15% for 2-3 bedroom, 20% for 1 bedrooms.
Message me to get VIP early access and information about this project as it comes out!